Thank you for visiting our careers page. Drug-free Workplace, EOE
Senior Party Chief
Allegheny Surveys, Inc. is seeking to employ a Senior Party Chief for our Bridgeport, WV location.
• Experienced in various types of surveys: Pipeline, Preconstruction, Construction stakeout, As Built, Topographic and Boundary
• Proficient with modern surveying equipment including: Survey and Mapping Grade GPS, Total Stations, Data Collections, Software
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience as a party chief
• Project management and communication skills
• Valid/current driver’s license required
Position is for entry level land survey work to assist the field surveyor with various types of surveys.
Tasks include but not limited to:
Loading/unloading equipment into company vehicle
Cut, clear brush and trees from line of survey
Clean and care for the equipment
Sufficient physical stamina to work long hours outdoors under various conditions
High School Diploma or equivalent required
Driver’s License required
Civil Engineer/ Technician
Allegheny Surveys, Inc. is seeking a civil engineer/technician in our Martinsburg, WV location.
BS in civil engineering, EIT status & experience in land development design preferred. Experience
with AutoCAD Civil 3D & Carlson software desired. Skills desired are site layout, grading,
stormwater management, sewer, waterline, and erosion and sediment control design.
Please send resumes to:
Allegheny Surveys, Inc.
Danny O'Brien HR/Safety Manager
237 Birch River, WV 26610